HP4 carbon belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without hijacking the thread I've got a Llimberger one in the garage with a small ding on the bottom edge. Would be easier to fill this small hole and have it re-lacquered. I bought it a while ago but didn't fit it as I converted the HP4 to track only and didn't want a carbon overload with the seat unit and top fairing being carbon. I kept the OEM painted side panels on for a bit of colour.

PM if interested and I'll send you the pics and then do an advert as per the rules!

Plus mine is clean and in better overall nick!

Malic me and Jimmy have both discussed this one. I clocked it a week or so ago and text Jimmy about it..

Mind mine was damaged and I got it repaired by Ally in Bikepaints Cupar... the S/H one I bought whilst mine was away getting repaired cost me 275.. a bargain as it was in better nick than this one your looking at... I got mine back in mint nick plus he repaired and painted my sharksgill panel all in 425 quid i think it was... id consider buying this if I were you. Why not ask Allys opinion and a rough cost... Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Heres mine hanging up... it came back as good as new..
0550cc2ccdbb0196ae137339f979a94e.jpg
fecca70047539b91f9f69a12171a69b6.jpg
76cb636522f53433be34791e9a2e776c.jpg
a5f7fb835d55db7b0cb8c6fb441ab36c.jpg

The M Power sticker was put on to help cover the repaired area...remember it had a hole in it the whole thing was lacquered over...mint job.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Bagpuss's mite be a good option too.. buy the decal set off here or the BM one ... but thats 120 quid

Sent from Galaxy S7

Cheers mate. I'll fire up tomorrow and get a price on repairs. Need to get rid of the scrapes on my existing belly pan. Such an eye sore. Upgrading to carbon is the way forward. That guy at bike paints is a surgeon. He did wonders with my R/H fairing.

Aye spot on.. not cheap but you get what you pay for... Carbon is the way forward.. offer him 2 and a half for it, see if you can nip him down if I were you id buy it Ally will sort it..

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back