HP wheel repair any recommendations?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smemly

Reaction score
During a rather pleasant recent trip to Portimao I appear to have picked up a little damage to my front wheel, although nothing major i'd still like to get it repaired. Not sure when or how it happened but it looks i've clipped a kerb?

Does anyone on here have a recommendations on someone that could fix it?

I did wonder if i could get a car wheel repairer to do something. Worth a call or two i guess.

I can give a reccommendation to premier wheels. They do all of our car stuff. No mickey mouse spit and polish, its properly refurbished!

I have similar scuffs to my front wheel, and whilst it was in for annual service last month, I asked if anything could be done. I believe that wheel wizard are the same people my dealer outsources wheel repairs to, and got the reply that they couldn't do anything about them.. will be interested to see if you get a different answer.

Thanks guys, contacted both companies to see what they'd say.

Premier won't work on bike wheels and no response so far from wheel wizard.

I'll keep searching.

Motorliner Maidstone repair bent wheels and are very good. I would imagine they must have someone to do 'cosmetics if they don't do that side themselves

Thank bananaman, spoke to Tommy at motoliners today and he seems confident that he can help.

Just got to remove the tyre and discs and i'll drop it over to them to do their thing.

Picked my wheels up from motoliners today. Front was very slightly buckled along with the kerbing damage which has all been fixed.

Rear had also taken a knock which needed a tweak to straighten.

They offered to touch in the paint where they made the repair but i declined as i'm planning to get them painted next.

The damage to the rim was repaired with weld and then flattened back to its original profile. It was then put in a press to remove any buckling.

Price was pretty reasonable at only ?50.00 +vat for the front.

HP Forged Wheels

That's pretty good value for what looks to be a very professional repair.

Did wheel wizard ever reply to you? I was going to go to Maidstone today just to let motoliners have a look at my wheel, but thick fog talked me out of it...

Never received a response from wheel wizard but would highly recommend motoliners.

My rear wheel looked like this before they got it and is now 100% trued.

Back