Hp forged wheels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a opportunity to buy a hp forged wheels but just wheels with out brake discs , sprocket and all equipment. from standard wheels will fit ? Did any one try swap it ?

Many thanks for any opinions;)

Last edited:
The front disks and rear Sproket are different form standard, so you will have to factor in the cost of buying those too mate

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The sprocket carrier is different on the HP wheels and is around ?300 with rubbers. The sprocket as mentioned is also different.

JimmyMac

Good to know ��

Thanks Guys for let me known because guy who wants sell it said is the brake discs and easy to swap it ;-/ so its mean he don't know what he says;) or lies

any way thanks for help

Last edited:
Completely different kit altogether, we have 4.5 sets of hp and 1 set of cast, what's a ball ache it's been.
Difference discs, sprockets, spacers, cush rubbers, only thing that matches is the rear disc.
Sound a bit rude, but if your not having them, could you send him on my direction??
Pm if you want my number..
Sorry if that sound a bit harsh but if they're a deal and your not having them.

Good to know ��

Thanks Guys for let me known because guy who wants sell it said is the brake discs and easy to swap it ;-/ so its mean he don't know what he says;) or lies

any way thanks for help

I know this is slightly off topic, but where is the best place to get a rear sprocket for the forged wheels?

Not many sites are clear on discerning between the forged and cast wheels.

Cheers

I know this is slightly off topic, but where is the best place to get a rear sprocket for the forged wheels?

Not many sites are clear on discerning between the forged and cast wheels.

Cheers
Hi if you see my posts today on Supersprox rear sockets you will see I have been pulling my hair out for the same reason. I have finally managed to resolve this by searching for rear sprockets using the HP4 2013-2014 as these are the same wheels as the forged ones on my 3rd generation 2015 S1K. If the sprocket fits that then it fits your forged wheels. Thanks to Alex and Ryan for me eventually grasping this.

Back