HP Forged Wheels, Carbon Belly Pan, Akrapovic

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeboSTI

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
HP Forged Wheels, Carbon Belly Pan, Akrapovic, Brembo GP4RX

Blue set of BMW HP Forged Wheels with 200miles old Metzeler K3 Tyres ?1600
Comes with Brake Discs & Sprocket Carrier

Red Set of BMW HP Forged Wheels with Brand New Pirelli SC2 Slicks ?1450
Comes with Brake Discs

Genuine OE BMW Carbon Fibre Belly Pan been on the bike 200miles so in mint condition, does have stickers/decals on but they can be removed easily ?850

Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust System with Small Carbon Fibre WSBK end Can & Carbon Fibre hanger & Bracket, been on the bike 200miles cost ?2250 will accept ?1250

Brand new Brembo 108mm GP4RX Calipers ?950

Matching Nickel Plated Rear Caliper with underslung bracket ?400

Lightech Red Chain adjusters & OE BMW Rear Mud Guard will Be for sale also & Limberger Swingarm covers

All parts to be collected from Cannock J11/M6 or you can arrange your own courier

Last edited:
Re: HP Forged Wheels, Carbon Belly Pan, Akrapovic, Brembo GP4RX

Just a note to say the 108mm calipers will not fit the standard stanchions on the BM.
Best bet is to shift them to a jap bike owner.

Wish I had the cash for the HP4 rims :/

- Alex

Do you have noise levels figures on the exhaust and small end can please, and would you sell just the system without the can?

Can I get first refusal and price on the lighttech chain adjusters when available please?

So much want .. Not sure I suffered this amount even when buying the bike! It's a shame green-shield stamps are worthless these days. The exhaust/wheels and chain adjuster & belly pan would suit me very well (assuming they'd fit a my2017).

/me goes to try to justify things to the internal bean counter

Do you have noise levels figures on the exhaust and small end can please, and would you sell just the system without the can?

Can I get first refusal and price on the lighttech chain adjusters when available please?

I don?t have the noise level figures & not willing to split the system at this present moment.

Re: HP Forged Wheels, Carbon Belly Pan, Akrapovic, Brembo GP4RX

Take it from me them rims, tyres, carriers and discs are a bargain... if this was last month mate I'd have snapped them up.

I was a midgies dick of a grand for a front rim alone...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

So much want .. Not sure I suffered this amount even when buying the bike! It's a shame green-shield stamps are worthless these days. The exhaust/wheels and chain adjuster & belly pan would suit me very well (assuming they'd fit a my2017).

/me goes to try to justify things to the internal bean counter
Lol ... Freudie you best explain to anyone under age 45 what Green Shield Stamps were...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

the s1k has a rear brake? I thought my rear brake lever was just a foot rest .. seems to do sod all. Maybe one of these would fix that. Still can't afford it though .. by the time I've added all the nice things you're selling, I've got near enough to upgrade my 2017 to a 2020.

Latest posts

Back