High Screen for 2015/16

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julestys

Reaction score
Anyone got the BMW High Screen for 2015/16?
I purchased mine from BMW Motorrad Online and they sent the wrong one (even though listed for 15 model)
They have asked me for chassis number so can replace and cannot find that either, so will send back for refund
My dealer says he can get for ?150, which seems a bit steep.
Going to Assen in a few weeks, hence wanting a bit more protection.
Have looked at the Puig one and cannot make my mind up
Advice most welcome
Jules

Hi jules, if it's the website I'm thinking of its not the first time their listings have been inaccurate.

I don't have much experience with the '15 high screens but usually fit MRA screens as a general rule.

HI,
I have a powerbronze light tint fitted to mine and fit is spot on,but was thinking about fitting a blown TT one just as I like the look

image_zpsidbfgmjf.jpeg

image_zpsmg7c5ygb.png

I went for the clear BMW tall screen. They are really expensive for what they are, but they are the best looking screens for the 15+ IMO. Here's a pic of mine...

ZeroGravity have released a wide range of shapes for the 15 plate RR. I was going to get a puig but I think I'd rather get a zg one now. I'd like to see it in the flesh first though.

Attachments

• image-3908397507.jpg
    image-3908397507.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 113
  • image-3332013976.jpg
    image-3332013976.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 110
ZeroGravity have released a wide range of shapes for the 15 plate RR. I was going to get a puig but I think I'd rather get a zg one now. I'd like to see it in the flesh first though.

I've had ZG in the past and the quality is spot on.

I've got the BMW high screen and it is spot on for my riding position, albeit expensive. There also wasn't a huge amount of choice when I bought the bike. I had a Zero Gravity sports touring screen on my previous bike and they are really well made and I like the way they offer a wide range of styles and heights. Just consider taller is not always better for wind protection, as it really depends on your height and riding position.

I've got the BMW high screen and it is spot on for my riding position, albeit expensive. There also wasn't a huge amount of choice when I bought the bike. I had a Zero Gravity sports touring screen on my previous bike and they are really well made and I like the way they offer a wide range of styles and heights. Just consider taller is not always better for wind protection, as it really depends on your height and riding position.
Thank you much appreciated

Thank you good info

I went for the clear BMW tall screen. They are really expensive for what they are, but they are the best looking screens for the 15+ IMO. Here's a pic of mine...

looks smart thank you for posting pics for me

Hi jules, if it's the website I'm thinking of its not the first time their listings have been inaccurate.

I don't have much experience with the '15 high screens but usually fit MRA screens as a general rule

yes they are very poor
told them what bike and because didn't recognise chassis number then computer says no

Ive been waiting for a zero gravity corsa for ages now. Seem to be taking forever to get hem into stock over here

I had placed an order for ZG Corsa screen only to be told 2 days later it was a 10-12Wk delivery on it, having had ZG Screens before i liked the quality of there screens, Genuine tall screen is nearly double the price of the ZG ones, So in the mean time i bought a Racefox tall screen from Germany of Ebay ?43 delivered and it fits very well.

If you hit the button to order you just get a message back saying they are waiting for stock!!

Latest posts

Back