Hi,

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldrake

Reaction score
Not a bemeer owner yet, but I am 99% decided to buy 2 s1000rr next year after I will get back from home ... Sweden in January. Right now I am willing to go through some X-mas literature, as I have the time, and read about this wonderful bike on this website, how much the first maintenance costs, what issues does it has, and how can I keep it safe for the thefts as here in London they are like a fu**ing plague ... they are everywhere, there is no safe place to leave your bike without having to take maximum security measurements. I am willing to buy pepper spray gun&rubber&paint pistol as they are high jacking now your bike at red colour.

So yeah, Hi everyone, I am glad to be on this forum. I will go through some of your posts, read them carefully so ... you will see me around :d !!

Haha is it really that bad in London...red light hijacks..jeez if I were you I'd stay in Sweden lol.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Haha is it really that bad in London...red light hijacks..jeez if I were you I'd stay in Sweden lol.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Yes it is ... I have just been in the secured underground parking and the cover of my motorcycle got stolen ... motherfu**ers !! I need to find a solution to secure them better, more chains more disc's alarms ... a shut gun and some ammo !

Didn't know you shoot stu. I currently have a McNab which I use for rough shooting and clays. I shoot as a lefty so choice can be limited.

Mine is in an underground carpark in London with 24hr Concierge/CCTV. Nothing has happened to date.
I left it outside in Southbank once for 2hrs and they tried to nick it, failed only cause they didn't have the tools for the job, cost me 300 in new brake discs as they bent them trying to cut them, (to remove the disclock).

Last edited:
Didn't know you shoot stu. I currently have a McNab which I use for rough shooting and clays. I shoot as a lefty so choice can be limited.
Yea Soof.. bit of rough and clays... heavy gun for rough though. We've a selection of field guns too however. Ive not been shooting in ages just fell out of love and no time, usual with me.

Mcnab nice just looked them up there. Italian made nice looking guns.. dark wood stock and coin finish...nice piece of furniture that.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Mine is in an underground carpark in London with 24hr Concierge/CCTV. Nothing has happened to date.
I left it outside in Southbank once for 2hrs and they tried to nick it, failed only cause they didn't have the tools for the job, cost me 300 in new brake discs as they bent them trying to cut them, (to remove the disclock).
Jeezo.. thats a nightmare Alex

Sent from Galaxy S7

My mates a lefthooker too, had to get the stock and barrels modified...it was the weirdest thing I couldnt hit a barn door with it as the barrels were bent lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

My mates a lefthooker too, had to get the stock and barrels modified...it was the weirdest thing I couldnt hit a barn door with it as the barrels were bent lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

I can't hit a barn door most days so that must be why lol.

Hi Angeldrake, welcome to the site. A BikeTrac is a great solution, but a shotgun gives more satisfaction.

JimmyMac
Thanks JimmyMac, well I just ordered 2 Protector 22mm chainnes and another 3 ABUS Antitheft Victory With Chain 68 / 12Ks120. It cost me 1100 punds but it helps me sleep better at night :d . To be honest I feal more safe with the chains rather with that GPS alarm, as they can block your signal ... Still thinking of that shutgun :))

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Alex, same here, I live in the same kind of building with cctv, but the gates of the garage have broken (havent been fixed for months now) and the Concierge closes at 10 PM. So actually anyone can get in right now and go crazy down there ...
I am gonna have a talk with the administrator today and see if I get him to have the Concierge open 24h a day ... at least untill they fix the gates.

Must be catching, our gates broke today...

- Sent from Mobile
:( Sorry to hear about that, just make sure your bike is in camera range, as mine were not ... just find out when they stolen my bike' cover ... So I went to the Concierge and asked for the footage and they told me .. sorry but your parking bay is not covered by the cctc camera, so I had to move them from there .

Latest posts

Back