Hi... (Tried to think of something original, but failed)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doink

Reaction score
Hey Chaps,

Just wanted to say hello, joined today in a quest for some inside information before buying my 1st S1000RR.

Currently ride a Triumph Street Triple RX, which is a mint bike, but looking to upgrade after 12 months and a few thousand miles. The STR was my first bike for a while (8 years), bought it on a whim last year and now can't think about anything else!

So my bikes up for sale at the moment and will then be looking for my new one, I've got a budget of around 10-11k and would like a 2012 or newer, which seems do-able after scanning the interweb for the past few weeks.

Apologies for any tedious questions, I'm a stickler for the details!
Anyway I'm located in south Manchester, so hopefully see some of you when I'm out and about on my new bike!

Cheers
Steve :Banane35:

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. Your intro is original enough in my books, enjoy your bike shopping :).

Hi Steve, you'll get a great bike for that money. There are quite a few guys around your way so Im sure you'll bump into a few.

Welcome to the site and I wish you well on the quest for your new bike.

JimmyMac

Hi Steve... you should get a goodie at that kind of money... anything you need to know mate just shout... the lads on here will dig you out...

Cheers Stuart

Latest posts

Back