Hi there, This is my introduction after reading a bit more on this site. apologies

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innes311

Reaction score
Hi there, Apologies for my first post didn't really read into any rules :( sorry again

My name is Chris i just took the plunge and purchased my first ever road bike ... yes a Black 2016 BMW S1000RR sport with performance pack and BMW HP Akropovic can from Andrew at BWW Dundee Motorrad. Love the bike ... Absolute animal but hey like i have said to all the people who said your absolutely mental getting that as your first bike !!! its all i will know from a road bike, ridden plenty of motocross but i have never ever ridden any other road bike and i will adapt to it :)

well i love the bike its comfortable at 30mph as it is way over 70+mph :)

hope i can learn some valuable information and meet some other S1000RR owners . Thanks Again

Chris

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum :). Plenty of riders on here from your side of the border so you will undoubtedly be seeing some of them on your travels.

Welcome to the forum buddy. I passed my test on a z1000 then bought a s1000 3 months later lol

Welcome Chris, you can clearly ride a bike just watch out for everyone else on the road while you're finding your feet mate

Lovely stuff Chris! Nice job.
Welcome along, there's a Showroom section waiting for some pictures ;)

Hi there,enjoy the bike,Andy delivered mine nearly a fortnight ago. Does yours have ABS pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Chris, I have also been hooked by Andy, having always been an Adventure rider, he made me take a S1000rr out for a test in 2012 when in for my GSA service, never been on a sports bike before and bought one 3 days later. Best choice I ever made.
Hopefully catch up on the roads, there are tons of Scottish members on here.

Welcome

JimmyMac

ha ha Jimmy .... see there is other people with logic out there haha thats what i will refer to when i tell people .......

cheers Jimmy

Hi there,enjoy the bike,Andy delivered mine nearly a fortnight ago. Does yours have ABS pro?

Hi Chris, just seen this so if it was meant for me then yes the bike has abs pro. If you want to know if yours does when you first switch the ignition on it will tell you. [emoji6] if not then hopefully it will help others. Lol

Latest posts

Back