Hi from Wiltshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebu

Reaction score
Ex pat Manc now living in Wilts. Live just 4 miles from Castle Combe so keep the noise down lads....:friendly_wink: Lucky to find a cancelled order a couple of weeks ago, so got my HP4 non carbon last week; 600 mile service complete and limiter off yesterday:apple::apple::apple:. My first IL4 for a while as have been scratching (well, still am actually) the Ducati itch. Loving this bike so far but need to get rid of that 3.5k bogging when blipping on downshifts etc. Anyone know if the decat/link pipe sorts this or does it need a PC5 too?

Off to the Island end of next week so should see how it's really done. Hopefully catch up with some of you there or elsewhere.

Stay safe all.

Steve

Stevebu, welcome and lucky you with the HP4! Enjoy.

I too was a Ducati boy (had a 1098s) and loved it (well still do to be fair) yet i have to say although mine arrives next week, i've had a demo S1K out twice and they're addictive!!! More presence on the road, wider and yet so bloody nimble!!

The Ducati is and always be an awesome bike yet, yet the S1K is so much easy to ride as an everyday bike IMO.

Hve fun on at the TT, this is the 1st year I've not been for ages and the bloody weather is amazing, i have friends there sending me pictures every flipping couple of hours to wind me up, looks like the Senior race may happen this year too!

Back