Hi from sunny Sussex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tramalan

Reaction score
Well I went out for a ride with some mates a week ago, ending up for the first time at Chandlers in Brighton, and blow me I came away having put a deposit on a HP4 Carbon. Just picked it up on Saturday and looking forward to getting to know it better once the running in is over. :smug:

Hi tramalan and welcome , but when I bought my HP4, no one blew me! wait until you`ve done 600 miles and they take the limiter of.... it`s fantasssssstic

hello tramalan, (its wayne :smile-new:) welcome the s thou site don't get too worried about the teething probs, im happy to take your bike out for a spin to see the differences. enjoy the site .

I`ve done 1500 on mine and loved every minute especially after the first service (600 miles) and the limiter was taken of - now I really love it:chuncky:.

Tramalan, welcome, although I'm new to the forum, they're a good bunch of people!!!! I'm a long-timer on Tankslap also, so between the two you always find the answers you need and everyone likes to share the love!

Back