Hi everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason11

Reaction score
Hello all, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself:

I'm Jason 25.
I've recently just sold my cbr900rr Fireblade which was the urban tiger very clean and was used by honda on several occasions for displays etc.
But time moves on got offered good money so I let it go would of liked to have kept it but hey hoo.

You may ask what I'm doing here I to be honest I didn't think I would, always liked the rr wanted one ever since BMW released it in the Motorsport colours ! Was looking at getting a r1 cheaper option but on the off chance I was out shopping popped into a bike shop for a nosy see what they had for sale and there was one.

A mint 2010 Motorsport RR 8500miles, akrapovic exhaust , fsh etc

What would you say the value of said bike would be ?
Not really been looking had a quick look on eBay though and seems mileage is average etc
Anything to look out for on them ?

Thanks guys

theres one for sale at the mo for just over 9k with about the same mileage, depends if you go private or trade but I guess you'll know that already. I payed eight and a half for a 2010 3000 miler in mint condition with akrapovic just needed a rear tyre. just need to look about,
but don't dilly dally mate summers coming and you wont regret buying one, they are mental :)

There should be loads for sale if you look hard enough, I think as a guide you should be able to pick one up between £8k and £9k (nearer 8k). Some private sale bikes go for anything from £7k.

Welcome to the forum btw

Private sale, I paid 8200 in December for my 2010 Motorsport with akraprovic and only 2700miles on the clock. Mint condition and needed nothing. So if you look around, you can find a deal.

Back