Hi All, Newbie Here :-)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDPDesign

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

After much deliberation and after looking at countless bikes, I narrowed it down to 4. 2014 Rc8R, 2015 ZX10R anniversary, 2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory or the S1000RR... After a visit to Jefferies BMW and probably thinking with my heart rather than my head, I went and bought a pre-reg 14 plate (reg: 31/12/14) S1000RR in red/white.

I've been looking at the s-thou since they came out and never quite got there... after a deal I couldn't refuse I've jumped in both feet first and my bike is getting delivered 01/03/15...

Historically, I've had mainly Suzuki, favouring the GSXR-750 for a balance of power and agility... but I thought what the hell, go for it!

I now need to start creating a shopping list for the many upgrades and modifications I've planned in the sleepless nights since I signed on the line :)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys on here over the forthcoming months...

Yep, nothing was too much trouble. I dealt with Simon, the Sales Manager and I cannot fault the service. I literally had no intention of buying the bike, I only went to look (was intending on touring the main dealers in the area) but within an hour of drooling over their last pre-reg and realising that I would need to shell out probably another 3-4k to get the new model at the spec I wanted it to be it was a no brainer to get the pre-reg with 0 miles.

The next couple of weeks are going to be hard- plenty of sleepless nights ahead!

Hi. Another AJ convert. I bought my HP4 from Simon, good guy. You will also get the pleasure of dealing with the lovely Suzy in service when the time comes.

They are doing some cracking deals on new / nearly new 2nd gen bikes. It's a great bike, maybe see you up Seaways, Whitby, or thereabouts in the coming months. Enjoy.

Hi. Another AJ convert. I bought my HP4 from Simon, good guy. You will also get the pleasure of dealing with the lovely Suzy in service when the time comes.

They are doing some cracking deals on new / nearly new 2nd gen bikes. It's a great bike, maybe see you up Seaways, Whitby, or thereabouts in the coming months. Enjoy.

Definitely; can't wait to get the tyres scrubbed in and see what its got to offer. I've got loads of plans but sense prevailing I need to get to grips with the power and ability of it before I start looking for more! :)

Well I've got the bike, I'd add some photos but I can't seem to work out how. Really pleased with it, quite surprised how compact it is, had to stop 3x on the 90 odd mile return journey for cramp. Really like the bike, and I'm impressed with how it pulls up to the restrictor- when that's removed it will be ballistic! Had a couple of occasions where I'd changed up and not quite got the gear, but I think that's more rider error than anything else... Roll on the warm weather.

IMAG0391.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally managed to upload a photo! :) More to come

Latest posts

Back