Helloo to all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeMcP

Reaction score
Well today I purchased the bike of my dreams and cannot wait to get my hands on my 2015 S1000rr! Wednesday cannot come quick enough.

i?m looking forward to spending some time on this forum and reading everyones experience and take note of some recomendations.

My first buy will be an aftermarket exhaust.... so if anyone has an SC project for sale, please get in touch :)

Welcome to the forum Lee and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour and spec 15 do you have?
The Gen 3?s are amazing bikes, will look forward to hearing your initial impressions in due course! [emoji16]
Where are you based?

Only thing I would recommend, is once you?ve got acquainted with your new steed check out the ?User Mode?, as this is totally configurable and allows you to tailor your electronic settings to your preferences.
In contrast to just sticking with one of the default modes Sport, Race etc.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and lots of information!
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Lee and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour and spec 15 do you have?
The Gen 3?s are amazing bikes, will look forward to hearing your initial impressions in due course! [emoji16]
Where are you based?

Only thing I would recommend, is once you?ve got acquainted with your new steed check out the ?User Mode?, as this is totally configurable and allows you to tailor your electronic settings to your preferences.
In contrast to just sticking with one of the default modes Sport, Race etc.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and lots of information!
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Oli, thanks for your message.

I went for the red and white model - the following link should take you to the exact one.
http://www.bmwapprovedusedbikes.co...._,00.html?currentCh=_V0IxMEQxMDA3RlozMjk2NjI=

My previous bikes have been Ducatis so I?m looking forward to making the big change. Thanks for the pointer, I?ll have a read through the tutorials and make adjustments when I get her home.

I?m also based in Glasgow.

Lee

Hi lee, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the bike, looks mint.

Well today I purchased the bike of my dreams and cannot wait to get my hands on my 2015 S1000rr! Wednesday cannot come quick enough.

i?m looking forward to spending some time on this forum and reading everyones experience and take note of some recomendations.

My first buy will be an aftermarket exhaust.... so if anyone has an SC project for sale, please get in touch :)

Hi Lee, welcome to the forum. There's a limitless supply of knowledge on here, scary how much these guys know. Let me know if you buy the SC Project, I'd like to buy the Conic in titanium.
Ian
County Durham [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back