Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gronk954

Reaction score
I bought a 2010 S1000RR, last month, to replace a 954 FireBlade. I'm based nr Bracknell, and have just had it serviced at Bahnstormers in Maidenhead. Next step is to get the suspension refreshed.

loving it so far; feels like about twice the capacity of the 'blade, even when riding round like an old man :unconscious:

Hello and welcome, Bracknell eh, F1 country...(I'm sure there are other businesses too).

954 to RR must be quite the change! Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum!

Am very glad to hear you're enjoying your RR!
What sort of riding do you do primarily (commuting, weekend blasts etc)?

Enjoy the forum, it's a very friendly place, and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

Riding is mainly a big commute, about 65 miles each way, a couple of times a week. i'm building up to that with a few rides to get a feel for what the bike will do, and to recallibrate.

I'm based in Crowthorne; sadly this is close to Bracknell and not to Brackley which is where F1 seems to be based. Our nearest claim to fame is Broadmoor :smug:

Welcome mate.. I had a 954 for 5 years it was a great machine...wish Id kept it tbh. Up here an ugly bird is called a Gronk... your not a bird are you ? [emoji3][emoji16][emoji3][emoji16][emoji3][emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back