Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamby85

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls just wanted to sat hi to everyone. Picked up my s1000rr yesterday. Big smiles all the way home.

Matt.

Re: Hello everyone.

Hello guys and girls just wanted to say hi to everyone. Picked up my 2016 s1000rr yesterday. Big smiles all the way home.

Matt.

Welcome on board. Let the exhilarating fun commence! [emoji965]️[emoji965]️[emoji965]️[emoji965]️[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Cheers Ian just trying to sort out insurance now����

Welcome to the forum Matt and congratulations on your new RR!

Re insurance I'd recommend checking out one of the Forum Venders "BeMoto" as they are by all accounts very good both on price and service.

So what do you intend to use your RR for primarily (road, track, commuting etc) and where are you from?
Tell us more lol.

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

Re: Hello everyone.

Thanks for the replys guys. Yeah I went with bemoto in the end very pleased with the service couldn't recommend them enough.

Hi lamby, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike. Glad you found bemoto sorted you out for insurance, good guys there hence why they are our forum partner for insurance.

Back