Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mac, not much of a track day guy but I always like to say hello. Where you from pal?

Welcome

JimmyMac
Hi Jimmy I'm located down in mid Devon some nice roads in the north of the county but gotta watch out for them caravans in the summer.Only just swapped in the rsv4 for the rr delivery eta this Wednesday,I've gone for the red and white😊.
Where about's are you guys from?

Welcome, congrats on the bike. There's 2 annual track days for road bikes (MOT, lights, plate, road tyres) 1 at Cadwell and 1 at Snetterton which we try to get a number of forum members to.

Failing that quite a few of us pop to various circuits across the country and europe.

I'm from a small place called Windygates in Fife, right on the coast so plenty of fishing and mining history around here as well as golf courses. Racetracks are a bit thin on the ground with Knockhill being about 25 miles away.
Devon is a nice place, Ive been down that way a couple of times but not for many years.
JimmyMac

I'm from a small place called Windygates in Fife, right on the coast so plenty of fishing and mining history around here as well as golf courses. Racetracks are a bit thin on the ground with Knockhill being about 25 miles away.
Devon is a nice place, Ive been down that way a couple of times but not for many years.
JimmyMac

Ah Fife!Is that where the bananas come from 😂.Beutiful and dramatic coastline lovely part of the country.

Thanks to both.I think I saw a BMW only day with focused last year at Silverstone it might have been discounted too.A few of us from 'down south' do a couple of euros a year,will be planning on Spa in June,did it last year..Wow awesome track.I just couldn't keep up with my mates rr so had to get one aswell.
I'll keep an eye out for trackday fun 👍

When I was at the BMW Tyco Donnington TD in September the word was that it was going to be the last one BMW subsidies/runs for owners. Has anyone heard anything different or been able to book anything for this year yet?

When I was at the BMW Tyco Donnington TD in September the word was that it was going to be the last one BMW subsidies/runs for owners. Has anyone heard anything different or been able to book anything for this year yet?

I knew they'd dropped the Spanish day, but I thought they said they planned on doing the UK ones again...in fact I could have sworn that i'd seen the dates published somewhere.

However a quick check of FE and bmw websites suggests there's nothing...would be a shame if they're giving up on it.

Latest posts

Back