Just browsing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msdunkel

Reaction score
Hello.

I just want to browse the classifieds for a bike but none of the threads are showing, hopefully this post will reveal them. If I buy one even better, I'm already registered and can post questions.

I can?t remember exactly but you have to have x amount of posts before they become visible.

Welcome along and enjoy your stay, hopefully you get yourself on a S1krr soon enough so you can enjoy it before the season is over and done with, the weather just now is perfect to get some miles in.

I can?t remember exactly but you have to have x amount of posts before they become visible.

Welcome along and enjoy your stay, hopefully you get yourself on a S1krr soon enough so you can enjoy it before the season is over and done with, the weather just now is perfect to get some miles in.

Ty, well here goes post 2 :). Taking the CA Superbike School tomorrow so I could see what these are like on-track. Seems like a relatively inexpensive way to try before I buy with the added benefit of learning something along the way.

Ty, well here goes post 2 :). Taking the CA Superbike School tomorrow so I could see what these are like on-track. Seems like a relatively inexpensive way to try before I buy with the added benefit of learning something along the way.

I did CSS 1&2 years ago, thought it was very overpriced for what you get out of it (also depends what you already know) but I guess you can't put a price on knowledge. You wont get much track time to 'try' the bike as I'm guessing you want to, it's very controlled. You would learn more 'bike wise' trying one from a dealer.

Latest posts

Back