Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Phil and have been back on a bike for just over 25 years, I love my S1000RR which I bought new way back in march 2010.. I have previously owned loads of sportsbikes and usually change them every 2-3 years due to high mileages (16K a year), but since owning my Sthou I have slowed down on the mileage front due to having a 2 up bike, a Tiger 1050. Back to the S thou, I have recently had new switch gear fitted F.O.C but apart from that no other issues in over 5 years of ownership. :excitement:
I have toured on this bike, been on track (a few times) , been shopping on it, instructed on track, and instructed on the road on the bike, to me it can do almost everything apart from carrying my other half and a ton of luggage around Europe.

Any questions fire away.

Great forum by the way.

Phil

Hi Phil, Looking at your posts you're clearly not a new member. Good to read a little about you though, I went touring on a S1000RR in 2012 and found it no bother, usually swing my leg over an Adventure for long trips though.

A big Hello form Scotland

JimmyMac

Back