Hello newbee in Norfolk

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk9

Reaction score
Had my 2015 S1000RR for six weeks, fantastic bike I love it. Did my first track day at Silverstone three weeks ago, unfortunately only the first session was dry and was wet for the rest of the day, but all good fun.
Met some really nice people who were helpful and encouraging. Looking forward to doing more next year. I also have a K1300 which has been on the back bench at moment but is a great bike for when the wife wants a ride out. I also enjoy green laneing on my KT350, so all in all I'm sure you can gather by now bikes are a major part of my retired life. Would like to congratulate this forum on such a friendly informative site.

Welcome to the site and seems like you really like your bikes. Great idea having a bike for taking the Mrs out...

Hi Bk9, You clearly love your bikes, enjoy your retirement. Im guessing that buying S1000RR when retired you must be young at heart? Ex 999 Job?

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmymac, Thanks for that, yes they say I'm young at heart its being involved with people like yourself helps. Ex 999 no I think not.

Latest posts

Back