Hello members

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Reaction score
Hi BMW riders and fanatics - I'm new here and I'm going to be honest - I don't have an RR but a wonderful 2017 S1000R - full race system, no CAT and other mods - now yanking my arms off with 181BHP. I know it's not quite an RR but I wanted to join a site where I can still glean ideas and suggestions and see if I can shoehorn them onto my bike - I've ridden RR's and as much as I love them this works best for where I live which is full of great twisty A roads.

Hi mate welcome. 1000Rs a great bike... sounds like you dont need an RR...

Enjoy the forum.

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers dude - never had a bike so good, quick or capable. Quick shift is sensational especially when is barks and farts flames, better than all Ducati's I've had, I'm totally converted. Are there any meetings planned on this forum, MotoGP Silverstone days etc?

Welcome to the forum Platty!

No worries re R not RR, is great to have you!
I've test ridden an R and thought it was fantastic! Was so much grunt it almost made me feel sick lol ... maybe it's just because it's upright!

Where are you based? I'm in Essex and have recently been on a ride with some forum guys, there may be another one planned in the not too distant future if you're interested? Check out the "Meets Area" section for forum rides.

Oh and I've got a full system on my 15 plate RR and the difference is phenomenal, am very glad to hear you're enjoying your SThou and hope you have many miles of smiles ahead of you :).

Enjoy the forum!

Oli

Evening Platty!

Sounds like you've made the most important mod and got rid of the cat! Bike sounds very nice and a great real world all rounder!

Regards
Bell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back