Hello from West Sussex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antondb

Reaction score
Hello, head nod, leg lift, left hand peace to all. Great forum and community.

Recently acquired a new-ish RR after deciding to press the f-it button. Looking forward to some UK and EU rides as well as track days.

Stable history:
AR-50
Wife 1.0 install
GSX600F
Wife 1.0 uninstall
SV650S
R1200GS
Wife 2.0 install
K1600GTL
S1000R
S1000RR
No uninstall planned...... :)

Welcome Anton, so you've decided to go for some performance in your life?! How are you finding the S thou?

Loving the RR (loved the K and R too tbh), at 6'5" I am a tad lanky for most bikes (high seat option required for even the GS) but find her comfortable enough for riding between refuels (once out of the traffic). Having had Tourers for a few years I was very pleasantly surprised by the handling/stability on real surfaces and of course the ease of maintaining 'progressive' riding is exceptional, track days will expose my weaknesses long before hers. Love the looks (Msport paint job) and the noise. Do I need/use all of what it can deliver? No. Do I like how it makes me feel, Yes. Will I keep a clean license? Perhaps :)

Welcome Anton, so you've decided to go for some performance in your life?! How are you finding the S thou?

Hello, head nod, leg lift, left hand peace to all. Great forum and community.

Recently acquired a new-ish RR after deciding to press the f-it button. Looking forward to some UK and EU rides as well as track days.

Stable history:
AR-50
Wife 1.0 install
GSX600F
Wife 1.0 uninstall
SV650S
R1200GS
Wife 2.0 install
K1600GTL
S1000R
S1000RR
No uninstall planned...... :)

HaHa great intro man !... welcome aboard buddy, great bunch of lads on here, get yourself some stickers etc if you join as a premium member, brill discounts too for the likes of susp, cleaning stuff, parts... lets hear more of the patter then Anton !

Hi Anton, I like the intro, we need a few more comedians on here as Stuarts patter is almost as old as him.

Welcome to the site.

JimmyMac

Anton youll get wise to the old crocs like Jimmy on here...dont be listening to him...im still waiting on a price for an (whisper) AXLE NUT ...yawn !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Anton youll get wise to the old crocs like Jimmy on here...dont be listening to him...im still waiting on a price for an (whisper) AXLE NUT ...yawn !

Sent from Galaxy S7
I swooped in there and Jimmy gifted me the axle nut from right under your nose Stu. I have to say it's a great bit of kit and really compliments the bike, looks awesome.
My bike looks so much better than yours.
Better luck next time!

Oooooo free stickers! Signed up right away, farkle discount codes here I come!

First on farkle list is to replace the standard brake fluid cylinder.

Cheers all, feeling welcomed.

Oooooo free stickers! Signed up right away, farkle discount codes here I come!

First on farkle list is to replace the standard brake fluid cylinder.

Cheers all, feeling welcomed.

Thankyou for supporting the forum, if you would like some forum stickers please pm me your address details ;).

Latest posts

Back