Hello from the Scottish Highlands....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xclusive

Reaction score
Hi all, I just had my first ride on an S1000RR yesterday and immediately fell in love! My local BMW dealership offered me the bike at a substantial discount so I accepted (bike only had 50 miles on it when I took it out). Motorsport colour, heated grips and alarm, think that's the only factory options available? Paid for the bike today but due to work, I've no idea when I'll get to pick it up...hopefully sometime soon!

Welcome. Lucky you to have all those great road on your doorstep. Now you just need the weather! (Although today wasn't half bad)

Cheers pal! Aye there are some cracking roads up this way! You venturing up this way this season?

Welcome sounds like a good bike you have got yourself, enjoy it I know you will.

Welcome sounds like a good bike you have got yourself, enjoy it I know you will.

Thank you, just need to get the running in phase done! It's my first thou so I'm expecting it to be a bit nuts compared to my neglected L2 GSXR600 :ambivalence::chuncky:

Welcome. Seems to be a few of us Scots on here now. It's a great bike, you'll love it. I'm on to my second one.

Cheers Dave, managed to rack up 100 miles today, can't fault the bike one bit! 'Mon the sunny weather!

Latest posts

Back