Hello from Scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_maz

Reaction score
Alright guys, names Mazza.

From a place called Motherwell in central Scotland.

Just sold me gen 3 zx10 and now on the hunt for an RR. Hopefully be soon with this decent weather we are getting.

Hi Mazza, May I be the first to welcome you to this awesome site. Not too far away in Windygates.

JimmyMac

Oh, and if a certain Stuart on here asks for pictures of your sister, ignore him. LOL

Last edited:
Haha no sisters. Have a big brother if he fancies his chances.

Haha no sisters. Have a big brother if he fancies his chances.

I'm saying nothing.

Douglas Park no have anything you fancy? I know they are a bit pricey on used stock but Alan Dalziel (Sales) has reputation for doing what is needed to make the deal!!

JimmyMac

I had a look on the motorad site buddy but nothing on it used. I'll go up through the week to the EK one and have a look and chat with them.
Have seen a few online but just can't be arsed with the traveling for bikes and cars these days.

Welcome, I'm going to EK on Saturday, I'll have a look and let you know what's there if you like.

welcome mate lots of good lads on here and good info , good luck in your search awesome bikes.

Awrite mate... dont you be listening to that Jimmy Mac ..... Standing joke on here about me lol... Good bunch of lads on the forum .... good advice and opinions.. more you put in more you get out of it....

Im not far from you.. well hook up sometime.....

Ideal lads cheers.
Anything to be looking out for when buying used?

I wouldn't say their is any common faults as such to be wary of, i did however have to change the cush drives on the rear wheel when i bought mine. Apart from that, don't worry to much about whether your paying over the odds for it or not. If its worth to you, the money its advertised at then just buy it. And enjoy it :). Which you undoubtedly will do

Went to East Kilbride today and they have 6 S1000's 4x15 plates 2xmotorsports and 2xreds. 2older , 1 blue 62 plate and 1 white 11. I also saw a black 15 on they way out but don't know if it was a customer bike. Certainly plenty there but no idea on prices. Hope this helps.

Back