Hello from Lincs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TwistedGear

Hi guys, This is my first BMW and I got to say how fkn awesome it is. I think this will be staying quite a while. At the moment I have a red/white 2012 S1000RR loving it
was even lucky enough to buy one with the slick key already in place! MoDs so far, not had the bike long so : Tail tidy, red shorty levers and a DID chain. Not sure what the
crack is with the original chains but wow, seemed to rust over night, soon ripped that off!
Mods I want next I guess has to be the exhaust, right? Thinking of a Yoshi but still early days, also needing to fit a charging point for ancillaries, think that's where I might
need some advise

Been riding 3 years (Not long I know) Passed on a hornet, first bike was an R6 and now on to the BMW, I'll try and add a picture.

view

If it didn't work, oh well!

Hi, welcome along, if you're down the road from Cadwell a lot of us will be on a Road Bike Only day on the 20th of June (Monday), and in Louth the night before.

If you want to join us on track there's a thread with details in the Events/Meets -> Trackdays section.

Either way, enjoy the motor :)
You can add pictures once the boss, Soofsayer, enables your account.

Hi and welcome, thanks for supporting the forum :). You will need to repost your pic, I can't see the code or link in the original post.

Thx for the welcome guys. Ok here's a second go at getting the bike pic up.

Bike.jpg

Latest posts

Back