Hello from Japan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JapanMan

Reaction score
Hi all from Tokyo... I'm pretty "green" when it comes to the S1000RR. I am looking at buying an '09 but have a Ducati 1098 that I need to fix up and sell first. Please feel free to say hi and give any advice, dos/don'ts, things to keep in mind when shopping for an '09 or just share your experiences with your S1000RR. Thanks!!!

Hello. So are you looking to buy locally or import? How does it work on your side of the world :).

There's an auction house here who can get me one. I suppose it would be Japan-spec like my 1098. Anything I should ask them or specifically look for when shopping for an S1000?

Hi all from Tokyo... I'm pretty "green" when it comes to the S1000RR. I am looking at buying an '09 but have a Ducati 1098 that I need to fix up and sell first. Please feel free to say hi and give any advice, dos/don'ts, things to keep in mind when shopping for an '09 or just share your experiences with your S1000RR. Thanks!!!

Hi, I'm also in Tokyo, what do you need to fix on the 1098? I'd be interested in buying it from you!

Latest posts

Back