Hello from Ireland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1000rr

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, my name is Shane and i ride a 12 reg s1000rr living in kilkenny ireland .
Have been looking at this site quiet a bit lately and decide to join its my first non jap sport's bike and im loving it so far.

Welcome along Shane good to see another irish lad on this forum
How long have you had your bike and more importantly what's your prediction for the match on Sunday ?

Welcome mate get some pics up

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi there, bought the bike in Germany last January with one owner on it and very small kms on it (bmw dealer ) just to have peace of mind.
Hard to know what way the match will go but im sure they'll put in a good efford.

Hi there, had a few allright off road and road bikes most recent road bikes were gsxr 750 k6, cbr 1000rr 7 blade really sweet bike that one and now the S1K RR.

Hi Shane, I have a few friends over the water that I know from the road racing. Great to have you onboard.

Welcome

JimmyMac

Hi Shane... welcome, you will find the site very helpful for Q and As and there's discounts galore as a premier member...enjoy..

Stuart

stuarts phone

Thanks guys , I'm sure ill have plenty of questions for ye.
First one is arrow slip on or arka will be buying one over the next few days?

Ar is a very popular option too
Cheaper too

Hi powders, yes had a look nice and some sound off them one to consider.
Do you ever cross the wicklow gap much nice road from blessinton up and a spot of breakfast in the Heather ��

It's been a while
Use to head from bray to Laragh / Glendalough most Sundays and maybe back over the featherbeds
Those were the days

It's been a while
Use to head from bray to Laragh / Glendalough most Sundays and maybe back over the featherbeds
Those were the days

Up there a few weeks ago early Sunday morning no traffic clean run across and back down via gorey always a good run when we do it.

Latest posts

Back