Hello from Brazil!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

675Rick

Reaction score
hey everyone,

Just joined the forums, so I can get more information about this mean machine..

Atm I have a 2016 Red/white S1000RR and a 2015 Daytona 675R. Love both! :chuncky:

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Rick!

Snap, I had a Daytona 675 R before my Gen 3 RR too.

What sort of riding do you do primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hey everyone!

I ride mostly on the road, not the best but that's where most of my training comes from. I'm trying to go to some track days now, but the distance from a track doesn't help much. I love that Daytona, maybe more than the s1000rr, but that can change! :)

Thanks for accepting me!

I love that Daytona, maybe more than the s1000rr

Sacrilege! [emoji6]

Daytona?s are fantastic handling bikes, with an amazing engine regardless of capacity. I?m sure Triumph will make a new Daytona 765 at some point, would be a real shame if they don?t considering their MotoGP contract.

How long have you had your 16 RR for, and how do you find it compares to the 675?

Sacrilege! [emoji6]

Daytona?s are fantastic handling bikes, with an amazing engine regardless of capacity. I?m sure Triumph will make a new Daytona 765 at some point, would be a real shame if they don?t considering their MotoGP contract.

How long have you had your 16 RR for, and how do you find it compares to the 675?

I've had my 16 RR since april, it's a beast but the agility of the Daytona can't be matched! I've also done some mods so the weight is under 180kg.

My Daytona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPplrMYn8gc

I'm getting used to the RR now, more confident and enjoying it more everyday :D

Welcome aboard my friend.. good to have more overseas members and get their opinions on things.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Rick, welcome to the site. Fantastic country you live in, had a wee blast about in Rio a couple of years back. Mental with a capital M.

Great to have you on board.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back