Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guyhannant

Reaction score
Just sold my S1000R and now looking for the right S1000RR in motorsport colours fully loaded with all the bells and whistles, needs to be the gen3 model, cheers Guy

Welcome the forum Guy!

Good idea going with a Gen 3 RR, they?re amazing bikes (although I might be a tad biased lol).
Where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.

Hope you find your ideal RR in the not too distant future and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Just sold my S1000R and now looking for the right S1000RR in motorsport colours fully loaded with all the bells and whistles, needs to be the gen3 model, cheers Guy

Welcome Guy, what have you been riding? Get on ebay, now's the time to buy :)

Oil live near Stamford, Peterborough. Will continue to try and find the ideal S1000RR, in no rush

We're near neighbours, I'm in Oakham, happy to advise if you need any help

Welcome aboard Guy.. great time to seek out a good deal mate..enjoy the forum.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes now live in Bourne, any information about S1000RR bikes would be appreciated as in the market to buy so looking for that great deal

Huh, just driven through Bourne this evening! Ask away on here for S1K info or PM me if you prefer,

Hi Guy, welcome to the site. lots of knowledge on here so maybe someone will stumble over a bargain for you.

JimmyMac

Huh, just driven through Bourne this evening! Ask away on here for S1K info or PM me if you prefer,
Not sure wether to see what 2018 brings in the S1000RR market but new one looks so small where current one looks about right. Want something that is an all rounder on the road as in comfort and all rounder

The next S1K won't be on sale until 2019, who knows what the final spec will be, guess it'll be revealed in a years time at the various bike shows. Apart from the Euro4 exhaust gubbins and different paint jobs the 2015/16/17 'gen 3' bikes are all the same, most bikes are in Sport spec and cruise control is a popular and useful option. In terms of all round capability they are an excellent proposition and are pretty comfortable even 2 up. Performance is all you'll ever need and the DDC suspension makes for a plush ride although IMO it lacks a certain amount of feel at the front if you're pushing on. Unfortunately for you I've just traded in my mint '15RR for a Gixxer (I know, I know but after 4 seasons on RR's I fancied a change and got an excellent deal) however you can pick up a '17 sport spec ex demo for under ?13k if you shop around and with '15 bikes still going for good money (I got ?10300 pex value for mine in returned to std spec) I'd be inclined to go for the newest bike you can afford.

Lol, it'll be fine, if it turns out to be crap I'll chop it in for another Sthou

Hmmm, Ban? :p 🧐[emoji848]
Congrats on the purchase Mac.

Welcome to the forum Guy.

- Sent from Mobile

Thanks Alex, been out for a quick spin although RS10's and greasy B roads not ideal, don't ask me how I found it.... :wink-new:

Hmmm, Ban? :p 🧐[emoji848]
Congrats on the purchase Mac

Welcome to the forum Guy.

- Sent from Mobile
Cheers Alex, now looking for the newest S1000RR I can afford before the wife spends it on shoes and handbags lol

Latest posts

Back