Hello all...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal42

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, I have a deposit down on a red (faster)2012 s1000rr, should have it next week. Cant wait coming from a Daytona 675 which is a great bike but that engine on the S1000rr is something else, couldn't help but think how is this allowed on the road! but not complaining...
The information on here is great and look forward to chatting with everyone, anyone up in Liverpool let me know if your about.

Cheers.

Welcome Royal..... Y. N. W. A. ..... I hope the red is because you are a LFC Supporter (like me).... cracking bike and even better group of Bikers on the forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Royal42 and congratulations on your new RR!

I too came from a Triumph Daytona 675 and they are indeed a fantastic bike, has an amazing chassis and the engine is a real peach!

I have every confidence that you will be blown away by your SThou and will have many happy miles ahead of you.
Every time I go for a ride on mine that buzz that I've had from day one never wears off, and all I'm left thinking is that these are literally the best bikes in the world (in my totally biased opinion lol!)!

Enjoy the forum buddy, there are lots of very friendly and very knowledgable people on here :)

Oli

Hi Royal, welcome to the site, you are right about red being faster but it is just a shade off Pink which is really fast, lol.

Enjoy the site mate and your new steed.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back