Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGC

Reaction score
Hi all, long time lurker on here but recently became the proud owner of a 2011 s1000rr.

I was planning to trade in my 2006 Fireblade but the (BMW) dealer would not accept non-franchise stock as a p/ex ? however after a one hour test ride I had to have the s1000rr so after a quick bit of begging to the lender of last resort (the wife) I now have two awesome bikes in the garage.

Can?t wait for the summer and some proper riding weather ? I hope to track the s1000rr at Le Mans in August. Happy days!

Welcome MGC, sounds like you have 3 crackers there, the Blade, the Beemer and the Wife. Take care of all 3 and yourself, nice to have you on board.

JimmyMac

Hi MGC, I had a new '05 blade then briefly owned another one before I bought my first S1K, beautifully built bikes that stand the test of time and with a bit of gearing down get a shift on, the beemer on a different level though - have fun :)

Welcome MGC, sounds like you have 3 crackers there, the Blade, the Beemer and the Wife. Take care of all 3 and yourself, nice to have you on board.

JimmyMac

Thanks Jimmy, the wife liked that one !

Latest posts

Back