Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malic1212

Reaction score
Just a quick post to say hi and introduce myself. Names David, pick up my HP4 next week. Already planning on spending stupid money. 😖

Hi David, where you from buddy? What you got planned for the bike? Great choice, hope you enjoy and a big welcome to the site.

JimmyMac

Thanks for the welcome. It's a straight HP4. I'm from Fife in Scotland. I'm a little stuck with crash protectors. I was going to buy R&G but saw a full protector package on eBay but I'm no sure if it'll be any good. You guys got any good suggestions? Also looking at slip ons, the SC-Project one looks good.

Thanks for the welcome. It's a straight HP4. I'm from Fife in Scotland. I'm a little stuck with crash protectors. I was going to buy R&G but saw a full protector package on eBay but I'm no sure if it'll be any good. You guys got any good suggestions? Also looking at slip ons, the SC-Project one looks good.

If you want to avoid cutting the panels the easiest option is the ?100 R&G Aero pack. You'll have to take the rhs fairing off to fit the supplied adapter bracket. Not sure of alternatives with the same solution.

Hi Dave, you getting the one from Kirkcaldy Kawasaki? Someone told me they had one, I like the guys in there, try to buy locally both there and Cupar on gloves, oil and stuff.
Dont be a stranger I'm only the other end of the Standing Stane.

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmy. Yeah that's the one. Was going in to buy a new ZX10R and the HP4 hooked me as soon as I saw it. Pick it up Friday. Gonna be a long week. Excellent I'll get to check out your HP4 and pick your brain on some of its features.

Jimmy has just been in for a perv on your bike and sent me some pics on how to fit the lower fairings. Looks like a lovely bike and welcome to the forum, the guys/girls on here know their stuff and go above and beyond to help you. Cant rate this forum and its members highly enough.

Back