Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony156

Reaction score
Hello all,

Had my 2015 S1000rr a few months now and thought it was about time to find out a bit more. Unfortunately it's more of a daily than a toy but it's a fun way to commute.

Hopefully I can learn a few things and get involved.

Good evening Tony.... what colour scheme is your gen 3? Plenty of friendly advice here.... welcome bud

I have a sport in the motorsport colours with the forged wheels and now 18k on the clock. Spent quite a few months looking for this exact spec, more miles than wanted but the bike has been so well looked after it seemed like a worthy punt. Not dissapointed so far and the dealer service was spot on.

From the Swindon area (UK), seen a few others around, no idea if they are here or not though.

I?m from swindon too Tony.... have to meet up when mine arrives.

Out of interest which dealer are u using? Our forum membership we get a very nice discount at a local one...

I got this one through Cotswolds motorhead, Cheltenham. Very friendly and professional bunch.

Welcome to the forum Tony and congratulations on your new RR!

18k is just about run in lol, you?ll have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji41]

What is your motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Yeah I did a lot of reading and nothing scary came up about higher millage so thought why not.

History wise in order:
1997 fazer 600
1998 r6
Fireblade 954
Cbr600rr
Superduke 990
2016 fireblade
959 pangale
Street triple 765rs
2010 dayton 675
And currently the S1000rr and cagiva mito evo ongoing project.

Latest posts

Back