Hello all. New to the forum.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy90

Reaction score
Hey all.

Been riding for around 3 years now. Picked up my 2014 s1000rr in January this year and love it!!!! Walked into the dealership to "have a look around" and went home with a bike I have had dreams of owning for a long time.

Done my first track day at Parcmotor, Barcelona in May. Amazing experience. Planning to do more track days next year.

Look forward to talking to everyone about these amazing bikes!

Thanks

Tommy

Welcome to the forum Tommy!

Very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, they certainly are amazing bikes [emoji4]

Was your track-day at Parcmotor the one organised by 44 Teeth? Certainly looks like a fun track based on the YouTube footage I?ve seen!
Really glad to hear you had a great time on track [emoji4]

Where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Hey Oli

Yeah it was the 44 Teeth summer holiday. Yeah its a great track and beautiful location.

I'm up in sunny Scotland...

Thanks

Tommy

Awesome, must have been fun meeting Baron, Fagan and Redding?! [emoji16]
Looked like a great event from the YouTube footage and info.

I?ve heard lots of good things about Scottish roads, a Tour de North is certainly on my ToDo list!

Oli

Hi Tommy, welcome to the forum. Great to hear you are enjoying the rr experience :).

Latest posts

Back