Hello all. New owner here.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidmccord

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Dave, 30, from County Durham. Just bought a new (to me) 14 plate RR sport model. Picking it up on Christmas Eve. Love at first sight, though I've yet to experience the awesomeness as didn't test ride it. Has HP extras bolted on and a really nice red/black/white colour scheme. Unsure of how to post pics at the minute but will post up when I can. Maybe because I'm waiting to be upgraded?

Hi Dave, sounds like a nice bike.
Get the pics up soon, oh and welcome to the forum!

Hi Dave, welcome to the site.

Be careful when you pick your bike up on Christmas Eve, if previous years have been anything to go on there's a nutjob racing about all over the place in a big sledge at night time, don't know what his hurry is?

Worst of all it's hard to see him as he doesn't have any lights, he relies on a faint glow from one of his animals that's got a nose like Alex Ferguson!!

Enjoy your new bike mate.

JimmyMac

hi dave, welcome to the site.

Be careful when you pick your bike up on christmas eve, if previous years have been anything to go on there's a nutjob racing about all over the place in a big sledge at night time, don't know what his hurry is?

Worst of all it's hard to see him as he doesn't have any lights, he relies on a faint glow from one of his animals that's got a nose like alex ferguson!!

Enjoy your new bike mate.

Jimmymac

:D Very good :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll make sure I look out for this lunatic. Going to be nervous enough riding it for the first time as I've came from a 2001 fireblade!

How long does it generally take to be declared not a spam robot? I think this is why I can't put a picture up. I've tried a few times, its made out as if its worked but doesn't show a post let alone a pic. I've followed the sticky how to guide for photos.

Hi David I have edited the code in the post above to make the image work but it is the same picture as you posted before?

hello btw, I travel up and down the A1 A19 between Leeds and Northumberland so know your part of the world so so. Is that coopers Sunderland you have bought the bike from?

Hi soof. I can't see any posts where I have a picture. Not sure why that is. I have tried putting the same picture on a few times so yes they would all be the same, only one I have at the minute. Yes its coopers. Actually went to look at a black grey one and ended up spending more!

Was that the white/black/red 2014 with the short Akra can?

I nearly bought that myself before buying one that looked extremely similar :D

Hi soof. I can't see any posts where I have a picture. Not sure why that is. I have tried putting the same picture on a few times so yes they would all be the same, only one I have at the minute. Yes its coopers. Actually went to look at a black grey one and ended up spending more!

Thats a bit odd David. I (and I guess others?) can see your pic from photobucket fine? Perhaps it is something in your browser blocking linked images? The first one you did was fine, the second one (that i edited) just had the wrong link code but then it was fine. Happy to help or can anyone else chime in....

edit - I think turtle has removed your duplicate image I fixed.

Last edited:
Yep was me lol. New members can't post links until there account has been approved. If they do only administration and moderators can see them until the aproval takes place ( and that happens when I finish work lol)

Steve

Thanks guys. Yes I guessed it was waiting approval. Can see it fine now. Sorry for spamming the forum with pics! Hi Mick, yes that's the one. 4 days to pick up now

Back