Great few days in Almeria

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 445

Reaction score
I have to say that Focused Events ran a great event - nothing was too much for them.
MT27qx3l-obr5VKV3HL83kDWDPJ541J9JJr0WjNQwKBVFDm6prNa0OKU-p90M_D_Qu9hC5WJnDJFunPf2bVS6reU_lKq2d_W23gVxXr_IhWU6vv33QaGnVWVapeb2DQK-8jj6jC-UslWkCgrckYMt1j1FodPl1PlALtOClrGG0bo5vdAqugMfy8zgqdO2q3RPNeAeX1PQ8b4CNdrH22GAMoPQjBSx49Hp6dIGT1lB9Go7KvMuNb8eUQDfe0hJ0UEiXPslPEaDbYZn2L9B95Gsef2EkvOoWPO3Vb08az9RMiTdpyqyCJR7NiZCJrP4l0XM3O7w1Gs5AVSCWa0GnFjvm2kQ2eWs7Mck4MHZYYqAk_aH-F-M3-i2-rptuFJABRFaSTn0swoVhZ4i4ejyhIPL4LJLizj6rdeGcg8NWkkX4DlC9rxLeRj4N0sXGWSBO4PSNOiD2QVd5Vw-GaWPAaFAt0YMIXMO_mwBvcAx7bFoGIN_SR1bTadEXXwT2WDELHDCj0_lH771PpUG9kiZzfH8RtW2kYaL_p5WvPUxs8petSxxRwEyigczdbw9t2-guQrFDQ1=w1894-h1264-no

Been going to Almeria/Mojacar for 8 years now, love the place. Glad you had a great time bud. Any photo's to post?

Nice one Marzy, I would like to go in September, but we are going to Mugello in August, so it's too close, and I want to extend my season, February to December, sounds good to me!

I was at Donington yesterday, had a great day, sun was out and ended at 20 degrees.

Thanks lads - yup top track and Mojacar is excellent for bars and food and sea and...

i'm hoping to get back towards end of year Oct/Nov.

Any of you lot going to Snett on the 9th? Come and say hello if you are eh! I need as much tips and tricks as i can get ;)

Thanks lads - yup top track and Mojacar is excellent for bars and food and sea and...

Any of you lot going to Snett on the 9th? Come and say hello if you are eh! I need as much tips and tricks as i can get ;)

Give me a look,I'll take you round.I'll probably be in garage 1 on a Black '16 RR with instructors bib!
That applies to anyone else on here,too.

There will be a 's1000rr forum' pit garage, all forum members plus guests are very welcome. I think there's a dozen or so riders from here (plus mates) coming along, maybe more?

Only too pleased to help everyone.It had just better be dry!.If it's wet I'll be doing as little as possible(bikes are for dry and cars for wet/cold)!

Only too pleased to help everyone.It had just better be dry!.If it's wet I'll be doing as little as possible(bikes are for dry and cars for wet/cold)!
Yup, i agree. If it's cold/wet then im coffee, biscuits and bike suff

Latest posts

Back