Got my new s1000rr sport hi from sunny Yorkshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggen

Reaction score
Hi guys got my new s1000rr sport with performance package in Motorsport colours just over a week ago I fitted HP foot pegs as they give you loads more room for taller people as the new bike has higher pegs than the older one also got rid of the standard can for a Arrow works titanium and carbon one for a better tune.
Very impressed with the bike however it's taking a bit of getting used to as I previously had a heavly modified 200 RWHP Suzuki BKing and I'm used to fighting with the machine to get it to behave and I keep over compensating with the BMW as it does most thing for you 😀

Regards Neil

Nr Selby North Yorkshire

welcome in mate hope you enjoy it as much as I am I think I may have to go down the rear sets route my knees where aching after yesterdays ride a combination of higher pegs and older legs I think.

Welcome. Mind you must be in a different North Yorkshire to me as its been tipping it down.:glee:

I have only recently got my bike from York BMW but decided on the black colour ( same spec as yours). I live close to Filey so if you are ever around that part or at Fridaythorpe cafe or Helmsley let me know

i guess like me you are still in kiddie mode

Ride Safe

Bazz

Latest posts

Back