Got a new toy today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really dont want to be judgemental but bloody hell fella!! Have to say, camera aside for a moment, riding like that on the road is sheer lunacy, especially all the undertaking and high speed wheelies and to be brutally honest im amazed you are still alive!! Its also one of the reasons i dont ride on the road anymore. Good job you changed the youtube setting because you would have had the old bill on your doorstep quicker than spit. You can obviously ride and have monstrous testicles but save it for the track where at least you wont have the rozzers chasing you, hit a tree or car head on and will live to tell the tale. That said, having watched your Donnington video i think i would rather have you in front of me (which is most likely where you would be anyway!) rather than behind and have you plow into the back of me because youve totally out braked yourself going into the first corner!! Impressive footage from the GoPro but use your head matey and stay alive a little longer!!

Just viewed the TT Narrow Bridge vid.

Jesus wept.

Yes i believe he did :p

Really dont want to be judgemental but bloody hell fella!! Have to say, camera aside for a moment, riding like that on the road is sheer lunacy, especially all the undertaking and high speed wheelies and to be brutally honest im amazed you are still alive!! Its also one of the reasons i dont ride on the road anymore. Good job you changed the youtube setting because you would have had the old bill on your doorstep quicker than spit. You can obviously ride and have monstrous testicles but save it for the track where at least you wont have the rozzers chasing you, hit a tree or car head on and will live to tell the tale. That said, having watched your Donnington video i think i would rather have you in front of me (which is most likely where you would be anyway!) rather than behind and have you plow into the back of me because youve totally out braked yourself going into the first corner!! Impressive footage from the GoPro but use your head matey and stay alive a little longer!!

Far point mate, you'll have to take my word for it but what you see in the video's is not my normal riding. Yes i like a wheelie or 2 but i keep it to the limit in 30-40's and when i do go quick on the roads its rare.

Good to hear fella - to be fair i cant even do wheelies (on purpose) and thats probably a very good thing!! Keep safe.

Back