good morning

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad enjoyed the test ride Eddie!

I agree with you re Black/Grey.

Re after market exhaust popping and banging, I can categorically tell you that if you go for a full system they are like explosions going off! So much so, that if I were installing again I'd remove the SAS system entirely (mine is currently just blocked).

Look forward to seeing your new RR photos in due course lol :)

the more noise the better 😂👍🏻 Which system is best? I always liked the look of the Austin racing ones

Hmm, we'll see lol!

I have the current generation Akrapovic Evolution system on a 15RR. It is loud, let no one tell you otherwise lol, however at low revs with the baffle out, it isn't "obnoxiously" loud. I think it's about spot on for the road, however for U.K. track days you'll need an extended baffle.

Austin Racing historically have offered some of the loudest exhausts on the market, though like with all exhausts they vary considerably depending on the length of silencer, amount of wadding and link pipes used etc.

If you want to hear what an SThou with an Austin full system is like, the best bet would be checking out a "Royal Jordanian" video on YouTube as he uses an external sound recorder on an S1000R, which will offer essentially the same sound as the RR.

Good luck with your exhaust hunting, whatever you go for, I'm sure you'll be blown away with the transformation :)

Latest posts

Back