Go Kiyo!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely, would be a mental come back if he could win BSB - big ask!!

dont think he will win it , but he certainly has his mojo back , druids was wet in places on Sunday and he was fecking flying.......
was empty too , because of the weather

Actually I think he can win it...but it does depend if Shakey has gone off the boil or is racing for safe podiums (ie low risk). If it's the former - momentum is with Kiyo and Brookes. If it's the latter Shakey will probably be first to 4. I can't see Brookes winning it - just don't think the Yamaha is competitive enough, the circuit has to suit it. The ZX-10R and S1000RR seem to be equally good on track so it's between them...unless Lindfoot goes crazy with his jump in confidence lol

will have you a tenner if you fancy matey :)
i kind of hope he does win , only i dont think the bike is equal to the ZX10 , all be it marginally
Infact its almost the kawasaki cup in SS nowadays.

It is great seeing Kiyo with his mojo back :) , but i still fancy shakey , sure he aint winning but he's a wise old dog on a really strong bike

I agree the ZX10R does seem to be the bike to beat in the superbike and superstock classes currently, I would love to see Kiyo take the championship but I think shakey is the boy to beat

Tenner on Kiyo to win BSB - it is. I like my tenners nice and crispy mate :)

Spoke to the man in the know yesterday (at Brackley) and gave him our best!

kiyo.jpg

Attachments

• Kiyonari.jpg
    Kiyonari.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 40
Well I kind of liked the outcome :)

Was a shame it ended with no drama though

Incidentally , how fast was danny Buchan....wow

Will Kiyo have a 2015 spec model next year? If so, will be interesting to see how that fairs against older ZX-10R next season.

Was a good bit of racing for sure, I missed the last 2 races but know the someone had to txt me the outcome. Bob you got a PM ;)

Will Kiyo have a 2015 spec model next year? If so, will be interesting to see how that fairs against older ZX-10R next season.

I think it's pretty safe to say the superbike is nothing like the road bike! regardless of the 2015 changes I doubt anything from that bike will go into superbike! well maybe the frame but even then I'm not sure about that! superstock may benifit but even they will have been based around an hp4 anyway so no massive changes there

Latest posts

Back