Is it just me......

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwobbler

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Or does it seem very quiet on the forum of late. There does not seem to be much going on in the "welcome" area either so not lots of new members. Cost of living? Just the time of year?

time of year, but bike forums are definatley slowing down, TDR which was 1 of the most popular sites 5 yrs ago, barely gets a post these days. theres so many groups on FB now i think the majority use those now

Time of year is a thing, but yes social media is a bigger one. I wish FB would die in a fire, but I'm still on it.

Couldn?t agree with you more there Alex, thankfully I?m not on it any more, absolute shit hole that it is.

Last edited:
I'm on an RR Facebook group but (with respect) people generally talk shite! The one thing I have learned is if you want accurate informed advice on an RR come to this forum.

As far as I know there is no one on here that's 'up 'emselves' which sits well with me. Sensible conversations, info, advice etc.
All depends on what you need to know, personally I'm past taking engines apart, wringing the last amount of horses out or changing much from the parameters that BMW spent millions designing.
But, if that's anyone's thing, that's also fine.
Social media is what it is, social, like willy waving in the pub lol. Take it or leave it.

Latest posts

Back