Genuine gen 3 BMW carbon for sale (and other bits)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonty

Reaction score
Akrapovic carbon airbox cover £175 (great condition, covered in PPF)
Akrapovic carbon tank panels x 2 £350 (great condition, covered in PPF)
SC Project exhaust £200 (scraped but in full working order – perfect for track)
OEM plate hanger £20 (unused)
Gilles crash protectors – front £25 (good condition)
Gilles crash protectors – rear £25 (good condition)
HP engine protectors x 2 (l/r) £60 (one side = immaculate, other side = scraped but perfectly usable)
Genuine BMW smoked screen £60 (great condition – some minor (£190 new)

All images below. PM if interested – no silly offers please. I'm on holiday from Saturday, so can post this week if you're quick. Collection from Lymington, New Forest very welcome. Postage would be via Hermes, so not too expensive.

https://ibb.co/album/mOcD8v

Bump – 15% off all prices above (no offers) for a quick pre-Christmas sale.

Good morning – that's the inside of the can in the images. There's a very small amount of damage to the outward-facing metal strap, but this is reflected in the bargain price. For info, the bike wasn't crashed – I got a flat rear tyre and it fell over in my garage overnight. Very frustrating but you live and learn – my R&G aero bungs saved all of the carbon panels and prevented any significant damage to the exhaust. I hope that helps and you're very welcome to come and view if it's not too much of a trek.

Hi all – the HP engine protectors are now sold. All other items are currently still available.

Back