Full six race belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Hello all.... so I took the plunge (gulp) and bought the cf pan.... lovely piece of kit, that was pretty easy to install. No real issues other than a slight adjustment on on fixing hole(not seen under, near rad)
The only issue is as per my photo. There is fixing hole that would normally fix to a bracket on the cat (why it?s there as the pan is only for decated?? [emoji15]🤨)
I am aware there is a bracket out there (second photo) that you can get.... why this is not shown/sold by the seller is beyond me....
Anyhow need a link for this bracket please... cheers

64f7dadd0cc5539e541972dad4ea40fb.jpg

bce4fd7f593023e895355ecc582015f9.jpg

I have bought that bracket in the past. Should have the number somewhere.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

For anyone that might need the part...it?s slightly different on a 17

7cc140370443b2f7084fd31e5881cfb5.jpg

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That?s,
46638544719 LHS engine support
Needed for bellypan
For those searching in the future.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Thanks, I'll be going down this route (MY17). Can I ask how much?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

All, the bracket from BMW does not work, it is not configured for the full six pan......anyone got any ideas.....ps really pissed with Lind (welwyn), won?t take bracket back......want to charge me 15 quid for a test ride.....and won?t give me my free service as I don?t have the paperwork(moved house and lost it)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain why it won't work (bracket)?

Its probably the same as the Ilmberger mount/fitting kit. But really Full Six should supply all the brackets they need by now.

- Alex

Latest posts

Back