From U.S what's up!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum 415!

Where in the USA are you from?

What colour RR do you have and what do you use it for primarily? Tell us more lol.

Enjoy the forum :).

Oli

I'm from San Francisco California I have the Motorsport color blue and white. This is my week end bike I used to have Suzuki gsxr 750 but I sold it after I test drove the s1000rr.lol

Oh wow! Where did you stay? Sir Is there a reason why I can't open some of the pages here like for sale parts and to see others bikes?

There's a manual step that can only be done by the site admin, once that your username turns green you'll have access.

I was in they Mystic on Stockton. But explored all the normal tourist spots.

I'm from San Francisco California I have the Motorsport color blue and white. This is my week end bike I used to have Suzuki gsxr 750 but I sold it after I test drove the s1000rr.lol

The closest I've been to California is those Mulholland highway videos from RnickyMouse on YouTube lol.

Thumbs up on the Motorsport colour, I have a 15 RR in that colour-way myself :).

GSXRs are fantastic bikes too, but I can't say I'm surprised you wanted an RR after the test ride ;).

Enjoy the Summer

Oli

Latest posts

Back