fork position 2015 race

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtgod137

Reaction score
hi guys just wondering if any of you are racers and if so what fork drop do you use ie how many lines showing.
I'm running ketch dds internals and as the bikes new to me I'm starting with there base settings for comp rebound and preload.
I was looking at all the race bmw,s at the show and the super stockers where all set pretty much flush , pointless looking at the superbikes as they all have after market forks.

I know phil crowey runs his forks flush when road racing but alas i dont know if oem forks or not

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

K-Tech

Whenever I've used K-Tech in the past for race use I've always just given them a call directly and asked what is the best geometry for a base setup. They are incredibly helpful and will be able to advise on geometry which best suits their suspension products. All the SSTK 1000 teams using K-Tech provide feedback directly to them throughout the season so they will have numerous baseline settings available to try.

K-Tech: 01283 559000.

Latest posts

Back