Focused Events BMW Track Days 2014

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

Reaction score
So. Twas my birthday at the weekend and my other half bought me a FE BMW track day - good girl.

I can pick any date I like providing there is room. There is only one Silverstone day and the rest at Donnington - I'm thinking of doing Donnington as I've always fancied a go at it and never been there sober as a historical Monster of Rock and would like to go do it in June/July and the Silverstone date is in August.

I suppose the good thing is that I can leave it till a day or two before and make sure the weather is good before booking.

Anybody else booked on one in June / July / August 2014?

I notice there are only 3 places left for next Monday 23rd June......

Donny's a great track, racing there this coming weekend. Always look forwood to going there but its 3hr drive for me.

25 mins up the road from me (sadly the road is the M1)

Last time I was at Donnington the Dunlop tyre was still there... didn't Chris Evans buy that lol?

Gonna wait till Thursday/Friday prior to booking to check the weather

What are you racing in this weekend Eric?

When I bought my bike last September the remaining days were full, spoke to BMW customer services and after some huffing they said I could use the voucher this year. Tried to book the 29/9/14 day at Silverstone and it's full :(. Makes me wonder how many buyers have vouchers and how many spaces were available ? Mailed customer services about it today but got no reply.

im at Silverstone on Monday if anyone else is on it...not the bmw day though just normal track time.

When I bought my bike last September the remaining days were full, spoke to BMW customer services and after some huffing they said I could use the voucher this year. Tried to book the 29/9/14 day at Silverstone and it's full :(. Makes me wonder how many buyers have vouchers and how many spaces were available ? Mailed customer services about it today but got no reply.

Got a reply from customer service saying they are investigating, we'll see what happens.

@Nick - Did you go? How was it? I'm looking at booking a Donington Day on the 13th of August 2015 (and another FE day at Silverstone on the 11th of August)

I am seriously looking at the Donington Park BMW day on 29th August, The Tyco team will be there, only issue is whether I can get my bike to FE in time for Almeria on Sept 10-13

I will post later.

I have put my name down for August 29 BMW day at Donington, only issue is to get the bike to FE for Almeria, but I am hoping that FE will take it for me ;-)

The next issue is it's the same weekend as MotoGP at Silverstone, so I hatching a cunning plan to do Donington on Saturday and then Silverstone on Sunday.

Anyone else up for the BMW day at Donington ? Would be great to meet a few of you there...

Latest posts

Back