Fitting Brembo RCS Master

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cropsprayer

Reaction score
Hi guys - anyone fitted a Brembo RCS to their bike and if so what did you do about the difference in brake reservoir hose size? I guess I have 2 options, change the reservoir and hose over to a 6mm option or use the existing (which is what I have done just to get fitted). It seems ok with existing using the hose clip that was already on it but just wondering if others did this and then had leaks?

My RCS has the original reservoir, the Brembo reservoir I bought is sat in a box doing 'owt.

Cheers Alex did you use the original hose and clip also or swap the hose with the one you got with the brembo reservoir?

It's all original to the best of my knowledge. The guys at PrimeFactors that fitted it, didn't open the reservoir bag.

New narrower diameter hose and matching Brembo reservoir.
If you are paying 250 for a master use the correct stuff designed to work with it.
The best bit is when people do this, then buy crap pads. Legendary corner cutting.
If you're doing it for bling, just buy levers.

Yup I ended up ordering a Brembo reservoir and hose as wasn't happy with having used the original and hoping it didn't leak. I use SBS dual carbon pads always found them a good combo with the RCS :)

Back