first upgrades

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEZAR

Reaction score
So when im waiting for my love to be transported in to UK, I decide I will start ordering some bits and pieces.

What parts would you recommend

Thinking to go

-Gb racing engine covers
-Radiator guard evotech
-Tail tidy RG or evotech?
-Crash protectors RG

Do u guys have better manufacturers doing these parts or recommend different?

Conquest carbon will do you a bit of discount on evotech parts as a forum member (more if you're a premier member).

And for what its worth although I went for an AR exhaust can which I've been very happy with I'd probably go for an Akra can if I had my time again just because I think they're probably a better value proposition in the long term, I'd also recommend saving up for HP rearsets (or similar) so you can optimise your feet position for comfort

Similar shopping list to mine. Less than 3 weeks to delivery, R&G crash protection and Evotech rad guards and tail tidy.

Similar shopping list to mine. Less than 3 weeks to delivery, R&G crash protection and Evotech rad guards and tail tidy.

Find seller on ebay called watson I manage to get a deal I bought evo rad cover and gb racing full set for ?254

Just fitted a load of Evotech stuff today. Radiator and oil cooler guard, tail tidy, full set of crash protectors, frame, wheel spindles etc.. Quality stuff and in my opinion better looking than R&G, 10% discount through conquest carbon thanks to forum membership.

HP rearsets and levers still to fit. Conquest carbon are also doing the Gea Moto rear sets with forum discount. They look minted, well worth a look and over ?100 cheaper than HP with the discount. https://www.giamoto.com/product/bmw-2015-s1000rr-rearset-kit-motorrad-colours-made-to-order/

Stevie.

Nice one stevie, you should get some pics up, I don't think there are any of the 3rd gen with that lot on.

Just fitted a load of Evotech stuff today. Radiator and oil cooler guard, tail tidy, full set of crash protectors, frame, wheel spindles etc.. Quality stuff and in my opinion better looking than R&G, 10% discount through conquest carbon thanks to forum membership.

HP rearsets and levers still to fit. Conquest carbon are also doing the Gea Moto rear sets with forum discount. They look minted, well worth a look and over ?100 cheaper than HP with the discount. https://www.giamoto.com/product/bmw-2015-s1000rr-rearset-kit-motorrad-colours-made-to-order/

Stevie.

Nice one mate, can you post some pic up? I might go with evo as well.

There you go mate, hopefully you can zoom in, let me know if you want a pic of the radiator guard as well. Still looking for engine casing covers, I like the Alpha Racing ones.

Attachments

• image-1442883015.jpg
    image-1442883015.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3225734826.jpg
    image-3225734826.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 56
Nice one mate, I will go with evo as well.
Just come back from TT and i thought that my bma will be ready to collect on monday, and the guy reply that she still not here and she should arrive this week! :-( ahh painful waiting...

Stevie Mac, did you go with those Gia Moto rearsets? I like those and would be very interested in hearing feedback from someone who's tried them. I need to find some leg room for those longer trips!

Latest posts

Back