Facebook

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

Reaction score
Is the owner(s) of this site the same one(s) that own the BMW S1000RR Owners Only (UK) forum?

I seem to be pointing to people to this site for information... (trying not to get thrown off it ;-)

No mate. I hate FB, makes the world a worse place. I have a FB account because I have to for a few things I do.

I doubt the FB group costs anything to run or charges any subs so I can't see why they'd have an issue you pointing folks this way :).

I push people here from there when it's reasonable to do so. TBH the number of thick tw@ts in that group make me happy they are on there not here.

I'm proud to say I've never been on Facebook, full of great pretenders. Dont want it don't need it not having it 👍

And I thought I was the only one lol, doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Hate Facebook owners groups,from the caliber of information given out it's clear a lot of them are wannabe sportsbike owners,and some clearly never even ridden a motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fb group seems to consist mainly of people trying to sell bike parts by posting photos of said parts, sometimes from obscure angles, and almost invariably with no description or indication of what model they are from or will fit, or how much said twonk wants for them. And some pretty fit foreign bird who occasionally posts photos of her posing with her bike.

Might not be quite so sh*t after all..:smile-new:

Last edited:
The fb group seems to consist mainly of people trying to sell bike parts by posting photos of said parts, sometimes from obscure angles, and almost invariably with no description or indication of what model they are from or will fit, or how much said twonk wants for them. And some pretty fit foreign bird who occasionally posts photos of her posing with her bike.

Hahaha accurate! Lot of dreamers on it talking rubbish.

Latest posts

Back