Exhaust info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

415s1000rr

Reaction score
Who runs the SC PROJECT S1 or the CRT here Pros and cons? Debating on both.thanks in advance

Sorry I have no specific experience with SC project exhausts, but in general the pros of any slip on is cost, ease of installation and no immediate requirement to remap.

Cons vs a full system is you still retain the cat and therefore have less of a performance gain (in terms of power and weight).

Whatever exhaust you chose, even if only a slip on, just make sure it does not say anything to the effect of "not for road use", or "for race use only". Otherwise the exhaust is illegal on U.K. roads

Theres the ebay chinese fakes.

Heres my yoke,full AR inconell system and GP2R end can,no baffles inside at all.

Richard from AR racing advized me to remove them when mapping and dynoing as it improves flow and bhp.

The bike is loud,and I mean LOUD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVWTUnAPHo0

Just turned the volume up on my phone as couldn't hear anything, then realised you have to click the video ... nearly dropped the phone lol!
Your bike is indeed rather LOUD Japcati! :).

Latest posts

Back