Exhaust Hanger.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same exhaust on my speed triple, and it came with the hanger to fit the triumph.

It comes with a poxy bracket that attaches to the right passenger foot peg hanger.

I dont have my peg hangers fitted and dont really want to put one back on with a foot peg removed .

May have to draw one up myself :)

think evotech do something but to be fair you may need a link pipe

Just looked at the evotech one and yeah thats the kind of thing i would like. That one appear to be specific to the akrop pipe.

I fitted a Scorpion Skerit end can that mounts off rear foot peg with a poxy 'Z' bracket. I bought a hanger from PDQ made by Valtermoto for £36 delivered its designed to be the correct length & replaced the foot hanger and poxy little 'Z' shaped bracket supplied with can and looks good too!

Cheers baz. How do you like the pipe? Any chance of emailing me some pics?

I will google the bracket and check it out.

Pipe's nice mate, I have always steered clear of Scorpion exhausts in the past but bought a 2012 ZX10 r with one fitted and like the finish and sound, so this is my second one, looks well made and sounds good too!!!...I'll take some pic's tonight mate and email them to you, what's your address?...got to admit I'm impressed by bracket for that money, strong and looks good too but take a look at the pictures. I got mine off eBay from PDQ too..

Aye, I just got PDQ to email a pic of the actual Sthou model , exactly what i had in mind.

Is the hanger ally or steel?

err not sure what its made from as its power coated satin black, I'd say ally as it feels light but very sturdy & strong...pictures sent mate.

Back